HI FRIENDS! I am here to drive you home every weekday from 3-7pm!
I love fun facts, so here are some fun facts about me!!
- Jody Jo really is my first and middle name…. It’s on my birth certificate!
- I grew up in the valley and graduated from Clovis West High School
- I started in radio when I was only 15 years old THANKS DAD!
- I have 3 beautiful daughters Taylor, Morgan, and Lauren and 2 grandbabies Rowan and Merritt, unfortunately they live in Texas…. TOOOOO FARRRRRR
- I am a breast cancer survivor and advocate for knowing your own body!
- I love to sing karaoke and sing in the NorthPark Community Church choir and worship team
- I am active with the Clovis Rodeo Association
- I love to binge all the old TV shows. I know every episode of Friends and How I Met Your Mother inside and out! I quote them a lot!
- I am most comfortable in jeans and a tank top or sweatshirt
- I WEAR CROCS EVERY SINGLE DAY! 52 pairs and counting.
- I don’t really like to cook, mostly because I am not great at it, but I do love to go out to dinner!
- I love going on vacation, cruises, trips to the coast, spontaneous trips…. (Is this starting to sound like an online dating profile? Yes, I am single…)
- I am an ordained minister and married 3 couples (2 are still together)
- I volunteer with my favorite charity Fresno County Pink Heals
- I am on the board of the Lighthouse Recovery Center
- I glitter anything I can!! I have the prettiest vacuum cleaner in the state!