After cancelling 26 shows in 2019 as frontman Randy Owen dealt with vertigo and migraines, Alabama has revealed more than a dozen rescheduled dates on their 50th Anniversary Tour.
The band will get back on the road this summer and fall with announced stops in Nashville, Indianapolis, Detroit and more. A number of special guests will perform at select dates, including The Charlie Daniels Band, The Beach Boys, John Michael Montgomery, Don McLean and Restless Heart. Tickets are on sale now.
Alabama was celebrating a half-century of making music with their 50th Anniversary Tour in 2019, before postponing the trek about halfway through.
Alabama 50th Anniversary Tour
- July 10 | Colonial Life Arena | Columbia, SC (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- July 11 | Spectrum Center | Charlotte, NC (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- July 17 | Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, TN (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- July 18 | Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, TN (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- July 31 | Intrust Bank Arena | Wichita, KS (w/ The Beach Boys)
- Aug. 1 | WinStar World Casino & Resort | Thackerville, OK
- Aug. 8 | Thunder Valley Amphitheater | Bristol, TN (w/ John Michael Montgomery)
- Aug. 21 | Martin Luther King Jr. Arena | Savannah, GA (w/ Don McLean)
- Aug. 22 | Hertz Arena | Estero, FL (w/ Don McLean)
- Sept. 17 | Donald L. Tucker Civic Center | Tallahassee, FL (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Sept. 18 | Columbus Civic Center | Columbus, GA (w/ John Michael Montgomery)
- Oct. 2 | Mohegan Sun Arena | Wilkes-Barre, PA (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Oct. 3 | Wicomico Civic Center | Salisbury, MD
- Oct. 15 | Bankers Life Fieldhouse | Indianapolis, IN (w/ Restless Heart)
- Oct. 16 | Coliseum at the Alliant Energy Center | Madison, WI (w/ The Charlie Daniels Band)
- Oct. 23 | Fox Theatre | Detroit, MI
- Oct. 24 | Van Andel Arena | Grand Rapids, MI (w/ Restless Heart)
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com